BLOODSPOT | HOME COLLECTION KIT
Is your omega-3 index too low and ideally balanced? Optimal omega-3 fatty acid levels yield improved metabolism, greater longevity, lower disease risks, and benefits for cognitive function.
Why measure your Omega-3 Index?
- Omega-3s are important for heart, brain, joint health and metabolism.
- Most people have low levels of omega-3s in their blood.
- Low levels of omega-3s are related to increased risk for fatal heart attack, depression, and possibly dementia.
- Blood levels of omega-3s can be improved by simple dietary changes.
- The only way to know your blood level of omega-3s is by measuring it, with the Omega-3 Index.
Why our test?
- Over 1,000,000 people have measured their Omega-3 Index
- Has been used in large NIH-funded population studies
- Uses novel “dried blood spot” technology
- Simple and safe: Only need 1 drop of blood!
- Hassle-free: Send dried blood spot through regular mail and receive results via email
HOW TO DO & WHAT IT DOES FOR YOU:
Simply collect the sample with our easy-to-do kit (<5mins, 1 x one-day), and return it for lab processing (7-10days). We then provide you with comprehensive self-explanatory, which includes a table of commonly consumed fish and how much EPA and DHA each provides per serving.