A comprehensive easy-to-do urine test and home collection kit to assess mitochondrial function and identify where any problem areas limiting your body’s optimal energy production are.
The powerhouses of every cell in the human body, mitochondria are the last stop for extracting energy from food and oxygen. There are multitudes of reasons why mitochondria fail to perform efficiently, ranging from nutrient deficiencies to genetic predispositions. Assessing mitochondrial function through overflow of organic acids, this test evaluates the metabolites for vitamins and nutrients, oxidation markers, gut flora, metabolism, and Krebs cycle, which all impact on energy efficiency and the production of ATP.
A clinically validated urine test and comprehensive report covering over 70 markers for:
- Vitamin and nutrient sufficiency (inc. B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, biotin)
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency (inc. ketones, amino acids)
- Detoxification (inc. glutathione, aspartame, GI bacteria)
- Neurotransmitter metabolites (inc. dopamine, epinephrine, serotonin)
- Mitochondrial efficiency (metabolites of Krebs cycle)
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Gut flora impacting metabolism (inc. yeast and fungi, bacteria).