JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you have what it takes to join the Biorna team?
We are looking for highly-motivated people to fill the following roles:
- Able to effectively build a business Plan for their territory and segment accounts in priority of what actions need to be next
- Be able listen to feedback gained from a new market
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s growing customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and set up new accounts
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs through intelligent questions
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Able to communicate internally and externally to get the result they need.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
Skills and Qualifications Essential:
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Minimum 2-years of experience in field sales, preferably medical technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
- A keen aesthetic sense and attention to detail
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A personal interest in health, fitness and sports performance that drives them to take interest in this field and acquire knowledge.
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce and Insightly.
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office and field sales environment including clinics and gyms. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20kg. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position, that will require some work out of ‘normal working hours’ to meet customer needs however, general hours of availability at work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Some work on Saturdays and evening events is expected. Travel Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected as the company grows and expands. Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. These will always be discussed with the employee at the time. We offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties to please send your application with full resume, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Kitchen Technician – Full-time/Part-time
- Experience in bulk recipe preparation and line cooking
- Keen attention to detail
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for food
- Background in nutrition is beneficial but not required
- Willing to work weekdays and weekends on rotation
Applicants must possess a current and valid H.K. I.D. and be available to commence role on or before June 1st, 2017. We offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full resume, current and expected salary by email to email@example.com. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Package Details: 6 days work week (often work 5 days) 12 days Annual Leave 3-month’s probation